The 1st SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

had great fun diving with you guys last saturday! hope to do it again soon!

- lex

guys,

thanks to everyone for a wonderful saturday! it was great diving with you guys and even greater to spend some time on the surface with all of you!

pao, thanks for the hospitality! please send my love to arnel, the wife (girl!), karen and the portulano staff

jon, caloy, carlo, matthew, pao - the old timers on the board, THANK YOU... like you guys wouldn't believe THANK YOU!

chip, iris - you guys are the best, we should definitely see each other in the water very soon

lex, gip, hazel, monique, reg, vince, vannie, karen - it was great being with you guys, sobrang saya, and the memories are priceless

here's to the 2nd Dive-O-Rama!!!

some stuff we definitely need to arrange before the next one:

a) a reserved area for us in the resort - or a least a set of tables where we can all sit together
b) "official" sponsors! thanks jon for the diver's point hookup... there's LOTS of space on the shirt for a logo or 2, or 3 or 4 hehehehehe
c) a bigger banner... now that we know it rocks let's rock bigtime! hahahahaha
d) a surface group shot... i don't think we got one of the WHOLE group
e) better weather hahahahahaha - i missed the sun...
f) member recruitment drive... let's get more guys up on the board...

ayun muna, have to work...

till the next guys!!!

Jag

shugar:
hey welcome to the board bro!

you are more than welcome to join dive-o-ramas or even just the weekend getaways the guys here have

btw, makulit mga tao dito ha...

Jag

thanks, man!

oks nga yun. makulit naman din kasi ako! haha!

Lex!

Great diving with you bro. I'll see you around. Check in often here! Take care.

Back
Top Bottom