The 1st SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
that never stopped me and jon before, either did it caloy:) rain or shine im going diving

neither will it stop me, i'm just trying to convince my bangkero to fetch me from the parking lot tomorrow morning:D

last saturday the forecast was all green but it was actually very calm

jonix:
4ft(lt blue)-5ft(lt green) @ wetsand.com?...when spoon & i dives a few months back the forecast was nearly 8ft (orange) :D

but the sky parted like moses in the red sea, the dark sky transformed into hello sunshine and we were blessed with very very good viz:)

jonix:
my reco, read caloy's sig...read aloud
04.gif

:ignore:

hi guys,

ive read some of your messages and it seems that u guys are on a regular diving trip. i only knew a couple of divers here, so if i can join ur trips sometime. i am practically new to diving. the only gear i have is my mask, snorkel and my full foot fins, which i think should be changed. anyway, i hope to enjoy more dives. thanks.

bbdolphin:
hi guys,

ive read some of your messages and it seems that u guys are on a regular diving trip. i only knew a couple of divers here, so if i can join ur trips sometime. i am practically new to diving. the only gear i have is my mask, snorkel and my full foot fins, which i think should be changed. anyway, i hope to enjoy more dives. thanks.

hi there! welcome to our small section of the board. the dive o rama has just been completed and if i may say so was a blast! it's actually our first time to dive together & there was around 16 of us underwater...fun fun fun!!!

do join us sometime! mabuhay kapatid

here's a pic of when we were still setting up for the UW group shot :D

bbdolphin:
hi guys,

youre free to join us any time you want. we do have a regular group nthat goes to anilao almost every week si you wont have problems finding people to dive with

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom