The 1st SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edit edit, me foot in mouth

Verde has very nice resort.with swimmingpool up the hill, "sarap gumimik"

if the manager there is Vinne......... hehehhehehehe

paolov:
VERDE is south of Lobo Batangas, or, East of Galera or south east of maricaban

best dive sites there are

Agapito
Washing machine ( what does this remind you of? imagine the water in the tub thats' how the fishes swim at that site)

Verde has very nice resort.with swimmingpool up the hill, "sarap gumimik"

if the manager there is Vinne......... hehehhehehehe

hey pao i know where verde is, been there before, i was referring to the portulano parking lot, me and chip gonna convoy.

Spoon:
hey pao i know where verde is, been there before, i was referring to the portulano parking lot, me and chip gonna convoy.

huh ?

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

sorry, got too excited...

xmw 222 is the plate of the forest green honda civic Iris and I will be using.

MY 200th POST!!! I RULE

EDIT: so I just read the other thread, what time you wanna meet in makati (or where ever is convenient. I live around Greenhills so a lot of locations are only about 20 mins away)?

chip104:
sorry, got too excited...

xmw 222 is the plate of the forest green honda civic Iris and I will be using.

MY 200th POST!!! I RULE

EDIT: so I just read the other thread, what time you wanna meet in makati (or where ever is convenient. I live around Greenhills so a lot of locations are only about 20 mins away)?

we can meet in the gas station of mckinley cor ayala shell if thats fine with you. congrats on your 200th post:)

Thanks bro. It's no ~1600 posts, but I'm working my way there...

cge, Shell is perfect. That means we should meet there around 5am to meet Jag for 5:30am (should be done breakfast by then)? Be on the look out for the generic honda civic.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom