The 1st SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
and while at it...

ayokong maging kapal muks but can we do a 3rd dive din? sayang yung biyahe sa 2 lang hehehehe

Jag

were defintely doing a 3rd dive. yung two cleanup dives libre naman ang tanks and dm fee:)

paolov:
Sept. 24 SB Dive - Dive 1 Pinnacle - this has to be done VERY EARLY say 8am so all divers should be at the resort by 8am sana before the chaos begins. so to make it by 9am those leaving manila that day should leave by 5:30am.

and means, no over drinking the nitght before.

BRING YOUR CAMERAS i have a surprise for you guys to take picture of !!!

hmmmm...si marina? :D

chip104:
Just turned down an invitation to Verde this weekend for the DOR. I am committed to this thing!

Yup got the same invite, by the way do you wanna convoy? i have a general idea where it is but not quite sure.

i PMed iris just now... i'd really like to convoy... i can barely makes heads-or-tails of the directions, the usual directions to anilao are clouding my understanding... dyslexia ata hahahaha

anyway, how's about we meet up at starbuck petron SLEX about 430am so we can pullout by about 5... may allowances na yun... we can target arrival at portu before 8 and have a relaxed unloading and gear-up in time for the 8am 1st dive

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom