The 1st SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
i PMed iris just now... i'd really like to convoy... i can barely makes heads-or-tails of the directions, the usual directions to anilao are clouding my understanding... dyslexia ata hahahaha

anyway, how's about we meet up at starbuck petron SLEX about 430am so we can pullout by about 5... may allowances na yun... we can target arrival at portu before 8 and have a relaxed unloading and gear-up in time for the 8am 1st dive

Jag

thats way too early how bout we meet there at 530, i know the general directions naman. 2 hours more than enough leeway

the shirts have been printed and it's with paolov na, the banner is with me :D

2 days na lang biyahe na hehehe

looks like this coming weekend will be a very good time to dive...perfect timing :wink:

www.wetsand.com

jonix:
the shirts have been printed and it's with paolov na, the banner is with me :D

2 days na lang biyahe na hehehe

looks like this coming weekend will be a very good time to dive...perfect timing :wink:

www.wetsand.com

ID still dive even if there was a typhoon. after my stint last week in aquav i dont really mind the weather. and jon, you rem the last time? was just us in the whole anilao!

jonix:
yup i do remember....the best!

that the last time you dove? for some reason when the waves are crazy and the rain is pouring the viz uw is extremely clear and totally devoid of currents, best time to snap pics!

Spoon:
that the last time you dove? for some reason when the waves are crazy and the rain is pouring the viz uw is extremely clear and totally devoid of currents, best time to snap pics!

yup yun na yung last dive ko. i'll be at portulano naman from friday morning kaya medyo makakauna naako sa inyo hehehe

jonix:
yup yun na yung last dive ko. i'll be at portulano naman from friday morning kaya medyo makakauna naako sa inyo hehehe

youl enjoy bro! i hope your first night dive is a memorable one. its ok, you wont be able to see the nasty creatures staring at you from beyond the coverage of your dive lights. beleive me what you dont know/cant see cant hurt you:) well most of the time

jonix:
atat na bro hehehe

kidding aside, am really looking forward to doing my aow tapos fun dives with the group

i know the feeling. good luck and see you on saturday, were you able make the disc? thanks again looking forward to it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom