The 1st SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104:
Thanks bro. It's no ~1600 posts, but I'm working my way there...

cge, Shell is perfect. That means we should meet there around 5am to meet Jag for 5:30am (should be done breakfast by then)? Be on the look out for the generic honda civic.

who's got the most posts ba? na-pressure naman tuloy ako :D

it's not that hard to look for us, chip. we'll be the excitied, bouncing newbies :yl2jump:

or maybe ako lang :boings:

c ya guys around 5 :D

iris post a new thread on the number of postings. thread hi-jacking yan.

please reserve this thread for the saturday event, so it won't be hard to seive through this thread regarding the DOR

iris_ice:
who's got the most posts ba? na-pressure naman tuloy ako :D

it's not that hard to look for us, chip. we'll be the excitied, bouncing newbies :yl2jump:

or maybe ako lang :boings:

c ya guys around 5 :D

ako nga i have to do 2 scripts and 2 event title concepts pero di ako maka-concentrate! yung turo madali (autopilot lang yun hahahahahaha) pero yung raket mahirap magpanggap

Jag

PS
btw, anyone has a spare concept up their sleeve? pang event ng jollibee... kelangan ko ng title

jonix is cutting friday... aow ata siya with pao on friday (tama ba?) either way virgin night dive niya then they're going to go through those 2 cases pao promised...

tayo 2 days pa... patience... malapit na yan hahahahahaha

Jag

right. we really can do two night dives.

1st training dive sa coral garden ng 5:45 pm then we get out of the water by 6:15pm

then another , fun dive, sa shore night dive at 8pm

sayang naman yang mga batteries ng mga torches !!!!!!

sun set on sept 23 : 5:51 PM

clgsamson:
he'll be in the water Friday morning with Pao for his AOW check out dive. Night dive kami friday din, ahhhhhh sarap. Hindi ako nangiinggit ha!

ngek kulang batteries ko kung ganun hehehe

hmmmm...seems like patay na ang sunset pics ko, di bale may night dives naman wooohooo!

don't forget the Deep Blue DVD viewing...pao pwede kaya just before retiring for the day? kahit yung making lang. i guarantee you'll be wanting to jump into the water so badly :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom