Thanksgiving week dive at Texoma 11/24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brrrr... the things we do to get wet.... Ah well, the BC doesnt need a shower - just me. I'll dunk the weights and skitter over to where I can get warm. :)

I just realized. I can't go. Your Sunday date conflicts with the Dallas Cowboys game.

I just realized. I can't go. Your Sunday date conflicts with the Dallas Cowboys game.

So you're cutting work and heading up on Monday like me, right? :eyebrow:

Hello?? DVR!! Go dive while you capture the game and then blip-blip-blip through the commercials!

Besides - are the cowboys really playing that early in the day???

Got tickets to the game. You don't DVR tickets

Due to lots of icky illness, Kunk35 and I are going to have to cancel the Texoma shindig. Sorry Ya'll, but I'm still coughing, ears are still crackling, and Kory's is just getting started. I had it bad last week, and figured it would clear up, but then I gave it to Kory.:shakehead:

We'll have to reschedule a Texoma dive another time.

Rhonda

Bah - it was going to be freezing anyway. I'll stay all huddled and warm in my bed and read a dive mag instead :wink:

Hope you both get feeling better......we can do this again, thanks for the note.

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well..take care of each other.

Oh well........ I knew this thread sounded too good to be true :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom