Thanksgiving week dive at Texoma 11/24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am so not looking forward to being as old as Frank. Geez!
Uh! Oh! I got some hail hitting the skylight . . . . . right now!

Look at it this way, no matter what happens, Frank will ALWAYS be older than you. :D

Okay, after further discussion with Kunk35 we have decided to change the date to Sunday the 23rd, so anyone that wanted to come, but had to work on Monday, could join us. (Frank!)
Would that still work for you Craig?
Rhonda:D

That is sounding very tempting. As that day gets closer I will know if I can make it or not. I sure would love to get wet one more time this year.
Do you know if the viz is any better than it was the last time I was out there with you guys?

Whats the expected water temp??

Date Sunday 11/23--?
Time--?
Location--?

11/23
Around 10:30
1000 steps of pain

I'm not sure what the viz will be like. I may try a dive this coming weekend just to check that out. Temps will more than likely be somewhere close to the mid 60's.

Plan on doing just one dive, then we will head over to Kunk Kastle and sit by the fire and munch. If we are up to it after that, we'll head out for another adventure.

We just wanted another chance to get wet and enjoy some company before it gets really cold....

If you can't come or if you can come, be sure to let us know so we can plan on the snacks.

Rhonda is making me my special brownies, and I might just let you have some.....:D

Put me in for that trip.
I need to experience 1000 steps anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom