Thanksgiving week dive at Texoma 11/24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you can't come or if you can come, be sure to let us know so we can plan on the snacks.

Rhonda is making me my special brownies, and I might just let you have some.....:D

Your "special brownies" huh? Probably want to keep those away from the kiddos ... and the DEA. :hippy:

I'm out on that Sunday. Already have stuff going on. I'll have to catch those 1000 steps next time. Take a defibrillator and a gurney for John.

This sounds really fun, but Sunday is my son's birthday and he is a "blue water diver" only, so I can't bring him with. Thus, I must pass. Everyone that is going, be safe and have fun.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

*shiver* I may come for the party and pass on the diving. We'll see....

Hey richerso - I have you beat by more than 15 years. Just enjoy the journey. Carpe Diem and all that stuff. You kept up with me on BON in September and if it had not been for blowing my ear on Coz in 2007 we would have been right in sync there as well. Age is a state of mind, mind over matter usually. Live to Dive and Dive to Live a phrase stolen from my Harley mind set - Live to Ride and Ride to Live !!! Remember that your time spent at work is only a surface interval !!!

Okay, I'm going up Monday the 24th, like the original post says. :D If anyone has the cajones to ditch work, head on back out.

Cool! I get to dive both days:banana::bounce3::bounce4::dance2:!!!

Okay, I'm going up Monday the 24th, like the original post says. :D If anyone has the cajones to ditch work, head on back out.

Silly.......Cajones don't ever work.

Wait a minute.... maybe I'm thinkin' of Cajuns :D

Yellowfin: if you want I can see about bringing my mom's mongo crockpot and some cider and cinnamon sticks. Do you have power in the popup. We could go freeze under water and come back to a hot beverage.

Let me know...

Last edited:
The water isn't all that cold yet... at the worst it will be in the upper 50's to low 60's.

' almost tropical

The water isn't all that cold yet... at the worst it will be in the upper 50's to low 60's.

' almost tropical

I think they refer to that as "short sleeve weather".

Back
Top Bottom