Thanks to the MOFia - *sniff* oh shucks....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
its my birthday tomorrow (10th) and hubby has been teasing me all month about my pressies and how i cant have them

so he gets home today and he has a envelope for me and he says i can open it a day early as its a very special gift

in the meantime, i have been cleaning all day, washing floors, cleaning bathrooms and getting carpets ...im wearing trackie daks and tee that are 3 sizes to big, i smell of bleach and look like a total grot and he has a camera on him as well and starts taking photos of me (which you wont be seeing)

my special pressie was VERY SPECIAL... a birthday gift from my very special SB MOFia family (and yes, we are a family!!!)

bwahahhahahahahahaha - its a scuba helmet!!! (have to be a MOF to understand) and a gorgegous gold chain.

i will forever think of you when i look at this wonderful gift... it will be with me forever!
im totally blown away by your friendship!!! its beyond word and i wish i could give each of you a big kiss and bigger hug!

so huge hugs, thankyou and love to Joy, Howard, Puffer, DHerbman, Webad, DB, ScubaJennifer, Rig, Cardzard, Diver Dennis, DLNDavid (aka Davo) Kayla, Miss Directed, Markfm, ScubaKevDM, Wayward Son, Onespeed (aka, :whack: Chip), Jam Diver, Trini, Ciret, El Orans, Scuba Polly, Wardric, ffestpirate and Tek Dive Girl.

im still totally speachless!!! (maybe the real reason hubby was taking photos-to record such an event)

in the meantime, there is still the small issue of my husband keeping secrets from me and he will be suitably punished shortly.... ok, you got me, you all got me!! he usually cant keep a secret to save his life and he did on this one and i was totally surprised and touched

OF COURSE - this doesnt mean i will stop sending you Vegemite :D in fact, i might double my efforts as i know if you love me, you must love the vegemite as well

:sappy: :sappy: :sappy: :sappy: :sappy: :sappy: :sappy: :sappy: :sappy: :sappy: :sappy:

Are you saying that MOFia is real? I thought the government denied its existence! :11:

:bday:

many SB mods have tried...... but easier to try to hold back the tide :D

Happy Birthday Almity

You take good care of all of us and we all love you Almity :sappy: Glad I could be a part of this :)

... he he he ... we're a rather cheeky bunch aren't we :eyebrow: :D

I would like to thank my extended MOF family as well, because you are members of my family .. you guys rock!

Happy birthday!!!

Wszystkiego najlepszego, duzo szczescia, radosci i zdrowia

almitywife:
im still totally speachless!!! (maybe the real reason hubby was taking photos-to record such an event)
:lol:

It seems that this is a rare thing - Almity being speachless
:D

Once more - all the best
Mania

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom