Thanks Phil (Divesports)!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

magicwanz

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I just wanted to give a special thanks to Phil at Divesports.com for some of the best customer service I have seen in the scuba industry (over my short last ten years), KUDOS Phil!!! :D

I ordered a din to yoke adapter, which has become rather urgent for a last minute trip to Grand Cayman and Costa Rica next week. Also ordered a seacure.

My products were shipped within SECONDS after talking to Phil on the phone.
And... he gave me a 10% SB discount :D.

While it wasn't very much, this is was some of the greatest satisfaction I've experienced with a scuba purchase from a customer service standpoint.

Thanks again Phil, you will hear from me soon...

I just wanted to give a special thanks to Phil at Divesports.com for some of the best customer service I have seen in the scuba industry (over my short last ten years), KUDOS Phil!!! :D

I ordered a din to yoke adapter, which has become rather urgent for a last minute trip to Grand Cayman and Costa Rica next week. Also ordered a seacure.

While it wasn't very much, this is was some of the greatest satisfaction I've experienced with a scuba purchase from a customer service standpoint.

Thank you for the kind comments. The pleasure was mine.

Phil Ellis

I agree, Phil knows how to make a customer happy. From my experiences dealing with him, he will bend over backwards to help you. Keep up the good work Phil.
Chad

Having delt with Divesports several times, I definitely agree. I have always gotten great service from them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom