thanks for the quick replies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heather

Reaction score
Wow!! It is great to get such a fast responce from so many people!! *Hugs* to you all. I love the idea of if I can't get to a water hole, there's always the tub....(hee hee) I need a bigger tub and the fish get upset when I put them in the bubble bath! J/K

I'm saving to go to Maui in February to get my gills reaquainted with salt water..been too long. I gave diving up when the local dive shop closed. I thought I could make myself busy doing other things like white water rafting. I love that, it's a real rush but I miss diving so much. It's time to get back to it! I have my PADI advanced, I know I'll need a refresher or take the classes over again...I don't care--whatever it takes I'm in for good.

I'd love to hear about diving stories from anyone!!! I look forward to it! I'll be checking in every day folks.
Safe diving to you all! Heather

That sounds great Heather. It's a relief to hear that you are responsible enough to refresh before you dive again. Too many gun ho, vacation divers neglect to do it. Remember to always have fun... safely!

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom