Thank You PPD! I have pictures... he he he

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boljakool:
it's so hard to make reservoir dogs!!
but here's another one for you pasways.

BeCoolPPD.jpg

Brilliant Penn! Yeah, I know I'm always Danny DeVito...:D

Mike Veitch:
well, you do look hot in a dress.... Pakman needs a date in August.... :D

Kat wears that dress to Anilao, and we'll all be doing our paparazzi imitation topside...:D

Hahaha. Sorry, Pakman, I don't own a shiny gold dress and boots. I may just wear a dress for the heck of it. Of course I don't know what the big deal is when many of the PPD ladies (me included) wear bikinis :p or bikini tops w/ really short shorts.

You may want to save the bits and bytes for the marine life, Pakman. I hope Mike keeps you too busy for paparazzi-ing. Though I'm pretty sure the "optional" night classes will keep you awake 'til late.

jbb:
Uh, where is the photo? I check your gallery and could not access it for some reason.....

SB gallery has not been working for some time already. I posted it elsewhere.

pakman:
Kat wears that dress to Anilao, and we'll all be doing our paparazzi imitation topside...:D

jj_freelord:
Hahaha. Sorry, Pakman, I don't own a shiny gold dress and boots. I may just wear a dress for the heck of it. Of course I don't know what the big deal is when many of the PPD ladies (me included) wear bikinis :p or bikini tops w/ really short shorts.

You may want to save the bits and bytes for the marine life, Pakman. I hope Mike keeps you too busy for paparazzi-ing. Though I'm pretty sure the "optional" night classes will keep you awake 'til late.

What's a-brewing between these two? :blinking:

Do you think they'd look great together? :eyebrow:

Howsabout a poll?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom