Thank You Global Warming.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have it from a good source that the earth will not be destroyed for at least 1,007 years.

WTF is going on with the mods removing posts on this site? Do any of you read them before you remove them?
:shakehead:

WTF is going on with the mods removing posts on this site? Do any of you read them before you remove them?
:shakehead:

I would say they did. :D

Last edited:
You may not have, but I found it in public record nearly 2,000 years old.:D
Plagarism!

Of course you are using the older phrase "global warming" to refer to the weather itself. The fact that the Earth's temperature is increasing does NOT mean that all regions will experience warming. The alteration of climate due to changes in average temperature globally could bring one region increased warmth, but another colder temperatures depending on how it affects wind patterns such as the jet stream. Some areas will become drier, other areas will become wetter. It's all a matter of where you live.

Well that sounds like equalization to me... natures way of finding balance. If it is all warming then I would accept the phrase.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom