TG photos, Show us what you shot.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In the rubble off Eden/Sunset beach this morning. I'm about equidistant from the large round thing as my wife. Vis had been truly sh!tty this week, not exceptionally rainy or windy, just crappy vis, 30ft Max. Been from Salt pier in the morning to Karpata in the afternoon. No difference. Kinda worried this is the new normal what with all the construction in the past five or six years, and they are not even close to done yet.

P7220434.JPG

I just put together a very similar setup to the one you show here. I was thinking I would need to have a strobe for good macros and two strobes for wide angle but your pics look great! I think I may hold off on investing in a strobe for a while. Thanks for the pictures and videos.

I like to take video as well so strobes no good for that. Also for macro I will start using less power on the lights...

Cruise Pier clean up dive today. Generally off limits, about 100 divers turned out for it. Didn't bring the whole rig, just camera in case.
P7230448.JPG
P7230462~2.JPG
P7230461~2.JPG
P7230458~2.JPG

Fantastic photos! I especially love the eel!

Erik

Where is Maria la Gorda?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom