TG photos, Show us what you shot.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My TG-6 took a drink snorkeling. :( I picked up another off Ebay, and it flooded the first time out. Luckily I am getting a partial refund..
Friend lent me her TG-4. Surprised to find it's 16 megapixels and the TG6 is 12. Sweet little camera, though no super macro underwater. Also, there are some functions/upgrades that makes the TG6 worth of me wanting..
A couple photos from the TG4
These are all from one dive, from macro to wide angle, available light with the exception of the pretty nudi which I may have a flashlight on.. I don't remember!

Attachments

• 1308 07 nudi.jpg
    1308 07 nudi.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 1308 10 white froggie.jpg
    1308 10 white froggie.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 75
  • 1308 13 shrimp.jpg
    1308 13 shrimp.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 1308 16 nudi.jpg
    1308 16 nudi.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 62
  • 1308 17 batfish.jpg
    1308 17 batfish.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 85
  • 1308 18 eagleray.jpg
    1308 18 eagleray.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 76
My TG-6 took a drink snorkeling. :( I picked up another off Ebay, and it flooded the first time out. Luckily I am getting a partial refund..
Friend lent me her TG-4. Surprised to find it's 16 megapixels and the TG6 is 12. Sweet little camera, though no super macro underwater. Also, there are some functions/upgrades that makes the TG6 worth of me wanting..
A couple photos from the TG4
These are all from one dive, from macro to wide angle, available light with the exception of the pretty nudi which I may have a flashlight on.. I don't remember!
Sorry to hear about your TG6. Any idea what went wrong to cause the flooding?

Erik

My first guess it that it didn't like the water!

Seriously, I don't know. I always take special care when changing out the battery and SD card.
I've heard that the camera should go in for service every year to change out the seals. Maybe a seal went bad? I do not know.

We’ve had the TG5 with housing for many years (2017, when it came out). Occasionally lube the housing Oring.
Never any issues. Never use it much without the housing. Warning taken and sorry to hear.

I finally have my TG-6 setup the way I want
@Scuba_Jenny you are so much braver then I. I have 2 TG-6 (long story) and neither has been even close to the water without their enclosures.

Olympus TG-6, PT-059 enclosure, Backscatter M52 air, Backscatter MW-4300 & 2 Inon Z330 Type II strobes

20220617_141442.jpg

I finally have my TG-6 setup the way I wan
Olympus TG-6, PT-059 enclosure, Backscatter M52 air, Backscatter MW-4300 & 2 Inon Z330 Type II strobes
1658285787305.png
Hey @TTPaws , Nice setup. I'll be buying lots of gifts for Nat, now that she saw this. Haha :)
Question: what do you use on the cold shoe? We've broken a bunch of these with our heavy video light (once almost lost the light too). Do you have a recommendation that's solid? (sorry to intrude on the TG shooting thread with this .. but .. )

Hey @TTPaws , Nice setup. I'll be buying lots of gifts for Nat, now that she saw this. Haha :)
Question: what do you use on the cold shoe? We've broken a bunch of these with our heavy video light (once almost lost the light too). Do you have a recommendation that's solid? (sorry to intrude on the TG shooting thread with this .. but .. )
I just use the one I ordered from backscatter
. (Ultralight Hot Shoe Adaptor with Ball or https://www.backscatter.com/Ultralight-Hot-Shoe-Adaptor-w-Ball-hotshoe?affiliate=U2FsdGVkX18HAQIDBAUCCTw+DT++GT8J6hKKveVKQlo= with my affiliate code) I like backscatter so much I become an affiliate.
P6240054.jpg

Back
Top Bottom