Texas Clipper 1-25-08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's going to be harder to get enough divers on a Friday than a Saturday. You don't have to wait 24 hours to fly, especially for two dives as long as you don't violate deco.

May I make an important point.

Normally.... we tell all Yankees to fly as soon as they get off the boat.
But ... in this case Latitude over rules Longitude.

He's a good ole Virginia boy so he should take all care not to fly for at least 24 hours after diving
:wink:

I just got a call from American Diving & there has been 2 more signed up for the dive, so we need at least 2 more. Anyone thinking about this I really need you to sign up by the 22nd. Thats the last day before my flight & I hate to lug my gear 1/2 way across the country for nothing.
We are also considering making it a 3 tank day of diving. More time on the wreck can only be a good thing.

I just got a call from American Diving & there has been 2 more signed up for the dive, so we need at least 2 more. Anyone thinking about this I really need you to sign up by the 22nd. Thats the last day before my flight & I hate to lug my gear 1/2 way across the country for nothing.
We are also considering making it a 3 tank day of diving. More time on the wreck can only be a good thing.

Hope your trip makes it out....we all would love to get a trip report on your dives. Good luck!

Trip canceled:shakehead: oh well, diving in North Carolina makes you used to this.
I appreciate everyones support & help. Maybe later this summer I will try again.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom