For Sale Teric For Sale - Great Condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CptTightPants21

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Shearwater Teric for sale. Only 5 months old and less than 10 dives. $875

Purchased from a diver who decided to go with another computer.

PM an email/cell for pictures.

Battery discharge status history? Possibly interested but leery of the noted battery history on them.

OMMOHY

Battery discharge status history? Possibly interested but leery of the noted battery history on them.

OMMOHY
Not an issue. Just send back to Richard at Dive-Tronix and your computer will be made right. No questions asked.

OMMOHY
No issues. As stated above Shearwater will fix anything without any hassle, but I feel like most of the battery issues happened when the computer was just released and is not a problem for newer models.

OMMOHY

Not an issue. Just send back to Richard at Dive-Tronix and your computer will be made right. No questions asked.

No issues. As stated above Shearwater will fix anything without any hassle, but I feel like most of the battery issues happened when the computer was just released and is not a problem for newer models.
I would like to think that the majority of battery problems in the Teric have been resolved by now. I recently had a Teric that I received in January 2022 replaced Teric owners, have you required repair or replacement service?

Shearwater service through Dive-Tronix and Richard and Michele is second to none. The computer is fantastic

Oh, top flite service when needed but I had a Teric that went bad and as soon as I got it back from Dive Tronix, I traded it away. I liked the concept a lot, but was peeved at the unit. From time to time I get retempted. Same with motorcycles. I get tempted and then think better of it. Late-50s bodies don't heal nearly as well as early 20s bodies.

Hi, I got your message then it disappeared. I don't have 5 posts yet so can't dm. Send me a message to tbf (at sign) theblantonfamily dot com

Back
Top Bottom