Sold! Shearwater Teric with Transmitter

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arkstorm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Up for sale is my Shearwater Teric dive computer and Oceanic/Aeris transmitter.

This computer was used on about two dives and two pool sessions and is in like new condition.

The transmitter is an older Oceanic/Aeris transmitter but it pairs with the Shearwater and is a workhorse.

Computer comes with case which contains the charging cradle, USB cable, strap extender and case goodies.

Transmitter also comes with its own case.

This computer works perfectly, battery holds charge well.

Functionally equivalent to the Perdix but in a wristwatch-sized package.

Asking $1000.00 $950.00 $900.00 o/b/o for the computer and transmitter shipped (Lower 48 US) via PayPal f&f or add 3% if you prefer g&s.

Don't hesitate to DM with questions or send emails to arkstorm@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_2400.jpeg
    IMG_2400.jpeg
    139.4 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_2406.jpeg
    IMG_2406.jpeg
    115.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_2405.jpeg
    IMG_2405.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 117
Price drop. $950 shipped.

Price drop. Now $900 shipped to lower 48.

[Bump].

Don't hesitate to make a reasonable offer.

Benefits of DC with rechargeable battery cannot be overstated. Shearwater does not require use of a proprietary charger, any Qi standard charger will work.

When not diving, battery lasts for several weeks on my dresser. Notice the picture showing a 13-day surface interval with 38% battery remaining, that was 13 days after I used it for two hours of diving, was still going strong.

If I was using this computer on a 5-dive-a-day live aboard trip where I was using it all day as a DC and wearing it as my primary timepiece, I would probably put it on the charger every night regardless of battery percentage, same as I would with my Apple Watch.

I bought this to be a backup to my Perdix 2 but I just ended up getting a Perdix Ai as a backup. Functionally, the Teric does 100% of what the Perdix does just in a smaller package with smaller buttons. Maybe not ideal for drysuit gloves, but we don't all dive dry suits all the time.

Also, if you don't need the transmitter, I'm willing to sell the computer and transmitter separately.

Willing to entertain reasonable offers so don't hesitate.

Thanks for looking.

Hi, yes it is still available. DM sent.

See pic of serial number, attached…

Attachments

• IMG_2430.jpeg
    IMG_2430.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 55
Still available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom