Tenkiller!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sweeeet! I knew they'd sink one of those bad boys around there someday!!! I'll have to go dive it when I make my way back there :)

Awww man! Must dive! Need close to OKC diving for a day trip!
Have you looked at Athens Scuba Park? Its not far from Dallas and the visibility there is 15+ reportedly. Temps are in the upper to lower 90s making wet suits unneeded too!

Have you looked at Athens Scuba Park? Its not far from Dallas and the visibility there is 15+ reportedly. Temps are in the upper to lower 90s making wet suits unneeded too!

I did based on your prior recomendation. :) However, it is a bit far for a day trip. Looks like 6 hours + Roundtrip. So, I am currently looking into Lake ELmer Thomas in SW OK as well as Lake Murray in S OK. I am leaning toward Elmer Thomas as the vis is said to be pretty good.

Cool. I was thinking it was closer then 6 hours. How was it last time? Did you enjoy it?

I didn't dive Athens yet but I looked into it based on your recommendation. :D I figure it is around 3.5 hours there. Whereas ELmer Thomas is 1.5 hours or less. We are going to give Elmer Thomas a try next week.

Must test out my new BC!!!

Oceanic Islander 2!!

I just heard reports of vandalism on the bus and helicopter in Tenkiller. Can anyone confirm this? It was alleged that the windows had all been broken out of the bus and some damage had been leveled on the hilo as well. We are planning on heading out there in the next few weeks to try and get photos and video as well as asses a repair as necessary. I would hate for someone to suggest removal of the bus simply because of broken windows. I'm sure they can be removed or at least have the glass removed.

I just heard reports of vandalism on the bus and helicopter in Tenkiller. Can anyone confirm this? It was alleged that the windows had all been broken out of the bus and some damage had been leveled on the hilo as well. We are planning on heading out there in the next few weeks to try and get photos and video as well as asses a repair as necessary. I would hate for someone to suggest removal of the bus simply because of broken windows. I'm sure they can be removed or at least have the glass removed.

A small group of us are going to go down saturday morning and attempt to clean up around the bus. I was down there last saturday and did not notice any broken windows myself and everything looked fine to me but we will be there saturday morning. Come out and join us if you want seeker of justice. If you are interested Ill give you more information!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom