Tenkiller!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fire_diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Tim is dropping a SeaKnight to a ledge at about 85feet, just south of the plane. I don't have exact dates yet, but I wil get them, and I plan on being there when it goes down!!!

So freeking awesome!

Comrade Stroke

nagel:
Call me a newbie!!!! What's a SeaKnight?

This "little" baby....

Attachments

• ch-46.jpg
    ch-46.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 191
Jethroish:
Plane? In the dive park at the state park?

So..... I guess you haven't dove there? Tim (Nautical Adventures Scuba) Put it down 2 years ago.

fire_diver:
So..... I guess you haven't dove there? Tim (Nautical Adventures Scuba) Put it down 2 years ago.

that is in cookson, north of the state park?
We have only dove at the state park area.

No, the dive park (with multiple boats, a bus, and airplane) is in the dive park at the state park. It's the only dive park at the lake (and the state for that matter).

Fire_Diver ...You mean the ledge ( aka wall) just outside the little scuba park ?

Cool !!! :D You know if Tim moves that plane to there it wouldn't take much to send it on down a little deeper after that :wink:
You could ride in on down like Slim Pickens on top of that A Bomb !!
Just a Heave Ho should do it. ( can I say Heave Ho and not get fired?? :huh: )

I love that spot. It's cool to slide along the bottom just outside the boundry of the scuba park there at DX Landing. Then at about 65 feet you just drop over the side of that wall and just head on down towards the old river bed.

I like seeing the Scuba Jesus on the way back up :rofl3:

Timeliner:
I like seeing the Scuba Jesus on the way back up :rofl3:

Are you talking about the glow-in-the-dark skeleton? Kinda freaked me out the first time I saw that.

fire_diver:
Are you talking about the glow-in-the-dark skeleton? Kinda freaked me out the first time I saw that.

I don't know if he glows but now that I think about it I bet he does. It's nailed on the Cross wearing a mask and snorkel !!

Have you seen the "Remote Buddy Phone" over at Crappie Point ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom