Tenkiller Boat Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just posted some pictures and a link to 6 short videos. If interested, take a look at the end of this thread.

Willie

Wow! That's all I can say. You guys and girls will have to pardon me. I am still giggling. What a trip!

"I think we need a bigger boat..."

What was the name of the boat you rented? The Nautilus? LOL!

Sounds like a great time was had by all. How far is it from Dallas area to Tenkiller anyway? I could be up for a late september return..

D.

Daylonious:
Sounds like a great time was had by all. How far is it from Dallas area to Tenkiller anyway? I could be up for a late september return..
A trifling 444 miles from my house in Waco, I drove 501 miles since I decided to go through Texarkana and pick up my daughter and granddaughter. I couldnt have made that long a trip for 1 day of diving without combining it with 2 other family visits.

I am definitely interested in a return if we could make it an all weekend deal.

Willie

That looks like it was a fun trip!

Ahhh...memories, memories.

Sorry, don't ask...I was sworn to secrecy about some of my trips. :D

Me thinks I would have liked that trip.

Next time ya go give a shout!

'Glad ya'll got to dive Tenkiller. I really like that place a lot.
Only 64 degrees :huh: Man... thats just down right tropical. I found 55F there last month @75 feet. 'Just the perfect temp. for short sleeves. The green goes away and it gets a lot more clear down there. Sorry I didn't get to go along I was out for the week.

I would be willing to again try and hook up for the next 'pontoon swamping' trip!!!! :)

**I have 'dipped' a pontoon into the water a few times myself....love that feelings---a real rush**

texdiveguy:
**I have 'dipped' a pontoon into the water a few times myself....love that feelings---a real rush**
Always good to have experienced personnel along. :)

Maybe Frank knows where there is a wall.

Willie

Back
Top Bottom