Tenkiller Boat Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wet-willie:
Always good to have experienced personnel along. :)

Maybe Frank knows where there is a wall.

Willie

A Wall at Tenkiller? ... Oh yea, I know where one is :wink:

texdiveguy:
I would be willing to again try and hook up for the next 'pontoon swamping' trip!!!! :)

**I have 'dipped' a pontoon into the water a few times myself....love that feelings---a real rush**

Well, "love" is not exactly the feeling that I had when my brother in law's barge almost dumped all of us in the lake when the anchor rope fell in the water, then the anchor hung on something, and no one knew it until green lake water was rushing in at all of us. That is really fairly terrifying, I prefer my rushes in smaller doses. :wink:

So glad everyone is okay. Hope to dive with you all soon!

Foo:
... the anchor rope fell in the water, then the anchor hung on something, and no one knew it until green lake water was rushing in at all of us.
Now there is a thought. I could see a hung anchor cause a circumstance just as we experienced. I believe the anchor was stowed though. It sure looked as if something just began to pull the front of the boat down abruptly.

Willie

Back
Top Bottom