Teen Divers!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while.. I just got back from my cruise. And the diving down there was amazing!!! My father uncle and I dove in St. Thomas, USVI. and we saw a bunch of cool stuff. We saw a puffer fish that was like 3 feet long!!!

Hello everyone!

I'm just over "teen", 20 years old, and I have been diving for almost 4 years but it's incredibly difficult for me to find anyone of a similar age to me when I go diving. I would love to chat with some other young divers, share experiences, and just talk about the wonderful sport that diving is!

I am PADI certified, and PADI all-the-way! (very pro-PADI) haha... I have been diving in several places in Europe and Asia, but would love to try diving in the U.S., Australia, Egypt, the Caribbean, and (only once, but never again) ice-diving n Russia :D

Anyway, I'd love to hear from you! :)

Well this thread seems kinda dead, but like most of you guys, im just trying to get to meet other people around my age who like to dive. Although i seem to be on the older side in this thread. 19, live in oregon, got certified August 2010 in hawaii. Trying to make diving into my career, but its tough when idk anyone to dive with xD

I'm 15 from Minnesota, and although I cant sadly go on as much cruises as I would like I am still active diver in my area (Northern MN):D Would be nice to find some teens to dive with...

I'm 13 just got the 25th dive in. Getting enriched air this month.

Hey Guys! Im 19 living in Southern California. Looking to talk to some fellow divers! :)

16 too I have my advanced and thought I was ahead of the game...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom