Teen Divers!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, Bobthegoalie! Have you been to Zia's on the hill? I went there when I was in St. Louis, and it was like totally amazing!! I love italian food, and so does my family (of course we are Italian)!

Hey guys im 16 been diving for a few moths now and have managed to finish up to the rescue course. Im from the philippines its all warm water and crystal clear water. Viz reaches 100' on good days. Nice meeting other divers my age here

Oh that is so cool! I cannot believe that you get to dive in the Philippines!! Are you like on the beach? That would be so col to walk out of your house and go diving!!!

Joolz, I have heard of the place but never been there yet. Why were you in st. Louis? You have to try Gus's pretzels Rey are amazing.

I went to St. Louis just for a get away weekend with the parents. I will have to try Gus's next time.

Cool! I am going to have a sweet sixteen next year, and I think instead of a car... I want money to buy some gear of my own.. But maybe. I really need a car to get to lacrosse practice... Oh well. Hey, has anyone dove in St. Thomas and/or Grand Turk?

KZ:
How is the drysuit? I want to take the course. Is the course worth it? I have been diving in Scuba Rangers since I was ten and I love it. I am very lucky to have my dads buissness partner be a dive master who loves diving monterey so I will be going with him this weekend.

you dont actually need a cirt for dry suits, but its is bets to learn how to put one on without it leaking. Some people will train you but that is money lost when you can just go to youtube and search "Drysuit training" and get a million hits.

Thanks my LDS is also doing a free seminar so I think I will just drop by for that. I will only be renting though so I kinda need the cert...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom