Teen Divers of Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teen Diver

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
:D Hey everybody i'm Eric, I live in tampa florida...and well i thought that scuba board should have a thread on youth scuba...so here it is! So all teens are welcomed in this thread.Soooooo......WHOS UP FOR SOME FLORIDA DIVING!:D

List of some great dive sites for a group of teenagers,I've dove all of them there great dives.

Blue grotto
Tarpon reef(gulf of mexico)
Rainbow river
Ginnie springs
hudson grotto
hospital hole(weekie watchy springs)
Army tanks(gulf of mexico)

coool

I am a teen who lives in Maryland and has attempted to dive the Tampa area but was unfortunately blown out. my family and I go to Clearwater every year an I tried to dive with narcosis scuba in tarpon springs but they canceled at the last minute. I hope to try again next year and experience the gulf of mexico for the first time.

cscuba17:
I am a teen who lives in Maryland and has attempted to dive the Tampa area but was unfortunately blown out. my family and I go to Clearwater every year an I tried to dive with narcosis scuba in tarpon springs but they canceled at the last minute. I hope to try again next year and experience the gulf of mexico for the first time.

Where we're you going with narcosis scuba?

Veterans reef is a good dive, its like a gravyard of sand dallors down there! and theres this 1 huge golieth group! he hangs out under one of the ships sterns or is it the bow i dont remember but its one of thous lol.

I'll have to get my teenage son on here. He finished up his OW cert dives this past Sunday on Masthead and Veterans and we saw the Goliath Grouper on Veterans Reef. Vis wasn't really great but he still had a blast.

Badger Matt:
I'll have to get my teenage son on here. He finished up his OW cert dives this past Sunday on Masthead and Veterans and we saw the Goliath Grouper on Veterans Reef. Vis wasn't really great but he still had a blast.

awsome glad you guys had a blast, i only dove veterains reef twice sadly:( but yea that group is somthing!

well hope to see your son on the board here soon, than we can all dive together!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom