Teen Divers of Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My checkout dives were done at oak hill quarry in PA in march. the surface temp was forty and the outside temp was 32 (in the sun). The viz was around ten feet and it was dark and murky. the main attraction was a few broken beer bottles and a decaying Christmas tree. It might sound like it sucks but I was hoked ever since which makes it one of my most favorite dives.

haha must have been very cold! i really wanna dive lake wallenpampack...i think thats how you spell it.i used to go there with my friends alot and we would talk about how there is actualy a town sunken under the lake...must be a great dive site

Im going diving today to get my OW Cert. its going to be so fun! we do 2 lake dives then a ocean dive off a boat!!!!

Sup...

Name's Danny, I'm 19, and go to UCF. Been diving for a year, work for my LDS, and dive whenever I can. Headed to Fort Lauderdale next weekend for a wreck/reef dive with American Dream II.

Danny

Scubastud16:
Sup...

Name's Danny, I'm 19, and go to UCF. Been diving for a year, work for my LDS, and dive whenever I can. Headed to Fort Lauderdale next weekend for a wreck/reef dive with American Dream II.

Danny

awsome whats the wrecked named? ucf where is that again?

It's called the Tracy or now the Ken Vitale. UCF is in orlando.

Back
Top Bottom