Teen Divers of Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

not much diving in Singapore itself...we have to get up to Malaysia to get to a decent dive site...travel time about 8hrs...4 hrs by bus and another 4 hrs by dive boat to the island.

The diving here is great. Not sure how would that be percieved by you. Been to Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia to dive. Search around the asian forums thread, you can find my trip report there.

dive_lover88:
I havent dove for like coming 8 mth now...have the cash but cant afford the time. In a couple of weeks time, after my sems i will be hitting the water again...heading up to Tioman for the weekend.

Thats great, hey where did you say your from again?

diving or the living?

Well on the side of diving...nothing much doing, since the dive site is pretty much in the middle of a shipping channel surrounded by oil refineries. The vist is pretty much up to maybe half a meter or half a foot. On a good day you may get 2-4m...on a bad day...:D u can figure it out yourself...and to make it fun, currents get thrown it FOC.

So we mostly go up to the malaysian islands to dive. A long trip by land and boat or if you want to go other places than the noramal dive sites, there are LOB operating frm S'pore.

So mostly it's a weekend trip.

Living here is cool. Now i'm in my final year of polytechnic which i'm doing mechanical engineering. After which i'm getting drafted into the Singapore Armed Forces for 2 years(hope that i can get assigned to the recon unit).

We are pretty much at the doorsteps of the region's diving scene. It's easy to get to world famous dive sites such as Sipadan, Manado, Lembeh, Wakatitobe(spelling?),Lombok, Phuket and many more.

Come down here when you're free :)

Seeya in the water

dl88

dive_lover88:
diving or the living?

Well on the side of diving...nothing much doing, since the dive site is pretty much in the middle of a shipping channel surrounded by oil refineries. The vist is pretty much up to maybe half a meter or half a foot. On a good day you may get 2-4m...on a bad day...:D u can figure it out yourself...and to make it fun, currents get thrown it FOC.

So we mostly go up to the malaysian islands to dive. A long trip by land and boat or if you want to go other places than the noramal dive sites, there are LOB operating frm S'pore.

So mostly it's a weekend trip.

Living here is cool. Now i'm in my final year of polytechnic which i'm doing mechanical engineering. After which i'm getting drafted into the Singapore Armed Forces for 2 years(hope that i can get assigned to the recon unit).

We are pretty much at the doorsteps of the region's diving scene. It's easy to get to world famous dive sites such as Sipadan, Manado, Lembeh, Wakatitobe(spelling?),Lombok, Phuket and many more.

Come down here when you're free :)

Seeya in the water

dl88

Sounds great haha meet you in the water!

ive been diving in hudson grotto! i really like that place, though most would consider a trash pit. i just like diving. i did that when i was 20, scary at the time. . . im 24 now, so . . . nice to see "teens" involved. . i was certified when i was 17 and no one dove then! (and that was only like seven years ago). Of course there was no scuba board either. . haha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom