DIR- Generic Tecline Teclight anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's a solid looking light and a nice price point as well!
Yep, I ended up getting one and I really like it so far. $550 and shipped very quickly from Europe to the US (less than a week total).

Yep, I ended up getting one and I really like it so far. $550 and shipped very quickly from Europe to the US (less than a week total).
Does it happen to have a 3 pin connector between the cord and the can?

DW

Does it happen to have a 3 pin connector between the cord and the can?

DW
I don't know what a 3 pin connector is but it doesn't look like it. The connector just screws into the can and sealed with some o-rings.

I don't know what a 3 pin connector is but it doesn't look like it. The connector just screws into the can and sealed with some o-rings.
I will get a picture when I get home from work. I have an extra light head and cable that I am trying to source a canister for. Thanks!

DW

A friend has one and we dived for a week in Scapa last week. Burn time seemed good, comparable to my Focus 1. The narrow beam had good punch in the gloom, we’d had F8s when we arrived so it was a little stirred up shallow but it coped well. The flood was pretty even for decent GoPro footage, so that met the needs he’d set when he got it. Anodising was a little thin on the handle where it scuffed in use and on deck, but the head seemed better with only a few small scratches.
Generally I was pretty impressed really.

Rich

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom