DIR- Generic Tecline Teclight anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

galodoido

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Is anybody familiar with this primary light?

Seems popular in Europe, but haven't seen it much around here in the US. Price is very nice at less than $600. Store said they will ship to the US.

I use the prequel to that one and I have had no trouble since I bought it about 50+ dives ago.

The only downside with my lamp is that when they switched suppliers/manufacturers/owners or what it was they stopped supplying the o-rings for my lamp but they where easy to get from a nother source

@Big-swede what is the width of the goodman handle that comes with it?

I have smaller hands so just wondering if it wouldn't be too wide.

Oh interesting...looks like it works with the Ammonite batteries (which i already have), and is cheaper/smaller than the Ammonite Nautilus. Might have to give this a go.

FWIW, I ordered some Tecline long trim pouches (and some other bits and bobs) at the beginning of Feb '22 from Gidive. Had no problems and the stuff shipped international Post 3-days later.

Shipping options may be more limited due to the Lithium batteries for the light.

Its quite wide but adjustable in height so you can make a good fit anyway.

Attachments

• 20220613_200856.jpg
    20220613_200856.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 20220613_200901.jpg
    20220613_200901.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 20220613_200839.jpg
    20220613_200839.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 66
@Big-swede do you have the exact width? Sorry, just wanted to compare with the one that I have.
Sure I'll look it up but I'm not sure it's the same as the new one.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom