Teck Issues with SB for today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We're trying our best to duplicate the problem so we can fix it.... thus far I've tried a machine here, a few in kinkos and had a few others try it but we all are problem free. I will track this down and fix it as soon as possible.

Tech Admin:
We're trying our best to duplicate the problem so we can fix it.... thus far I've tried a machine here, a few in kinkos and had a few others try it but we all are problem free. I will track this down and fix it as soon as possible.
It is hard to determine what the common element is. It happened for me just once and immediately went away with a reload. But it is persisting for others. It doesn't seem to be browser specific. Good luck!

It's still here and it's definitley related to the ScubaBoardDeals.com graphic. I'v ehad about 3 pages that did not display the graphic (at all) and they were fine (normal?). All the others have the graphic between the first and second word ad in the sidebar. If I recall, it used to show up near the top of the page. And I thought it used to be clickable (it's not).

Groundhog, are you saying that ther is a sbdeals banner in the sidebar with the links and stuff? There should be one in the header by the logo but thats the only place banners rotate right now!

Yes ... it's in the sidebar ad with all the advertiser links.

I don't see it on this computer ... but it's on my laptop.

Could it be theme-specific?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Tech Admin:
Groundhog, are you saying that ther is a sbdeals banner in the sidebar with the links and stuff? There should be one in the header by the logo but thats the only place banners rotate right now!
Yep it sits between the first and second word ads in the "sponsored links" section. I know it used to appear at the top. If you give me an email address, I could post a screen capture if it'd help.

Back
Top Bottom