Technical Diver & Wreck Penetration Class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaAndDreams

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I will have a Technical Diver & Wreck Penetration class running with the following schedule. I currently have 1 student, who just completed his Intro to Tech with me. Awesome guy, and he has the backkick almost down :)

As always am throwing this out there to the Ohana to see if anyone else is interested in this course. Course consists of NAUI Decompression Techniques, NAUI Technical Nitrox, NAUI Helitrox and in this case NAUI Tec Wreck Penetration.

You can take the Technical Diver portion (Helitrox/Deco Procedures/Technical Nitrox) or NAUI Tec Wreck Penetration or the entire shabang as listed below.

Prices can be found on my website, and I am always willing to cut deals especially for my beloved SB Ohana. I do take credit cards via paypal. Pre-requisites can be found at NAUI Worldwide :: Information for Serious Divers

Here is a VERY tentative schedule.

November 6: 1800 Academics
November 8: 1800 Academics & Test
November 10: 2 x Shallow O/W Dives Morning. Continuation of Intro to Tech, drills practice w/ 1 x Deco Bottle
November 17: 2 x Shallow O/W Dives w/Intro to tech student. Drills/practice w/deco Bottles. Rescue Scenario.
November 20: 1800 Wreck Academics/Line Work
November 24: 3 Dives: #1 Sea Tiger to the Sand Bottom, Deco Dive utilizing Helitrox. 1 x stage bottle. #2 Sea Tiger Limited Penetration Dive. Extended Surface Interval. (Lunch). Dive #3, Shallow Scooter Practice Dive.
November 25: 150’ Dive utilizing Helitrox. 1 x stage bottle.
December 1: 2 x Dives Sea Tiger Penetration utilizing Helitrox. 1 x stage bottle.
December 2: 2 x Dive Sea Tiger Penetration. Deco Dives. utlizing Helitrox. Stage bottles/Scooter.

Depending on pre-requisites, additional dives maybe needed.

Mahalo,

Sherman

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom