Tech Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mack Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I wanted to let everyone know that we now have the Haskel pump working at Oak Hill Scuba. No longer will you have to drain your tanks to get the fill you want. :D We've also made some other modifications to the fill station to provide easier filling.

We have 3 certified gas blenders so that there is always someone here to do Nitrox or Trimix fills during normal business hours. You can also make an appointment for before / after hours fills. :D

I ordered extra cylinders of HE & O2, not knowing if the pump was going to be up and running this weekend. Since we got it working, I've still got plenty of both. I guess you could say I've got a bad case of gas :rofl3:

We also have a tech instructor on staff now. We can certify you all the way up to Normoxic Trimix. I'm ready for my Advanced Nitrox / Deco Procedures class. Call the shop and lets get a group going.

Mack.... best wishes to you guys and the shop....sounds like your 'Doing It Right'....SORRY I had to throw that in. :wink:

Thanks guys. But you gotta remember that I'm a D.I.M.W.I.T. Doing It My Way In Texas! :D

I am a card holder in that group also!!! :D

Thanks guys. But you gotta remember that I'm a D.I.M.W.I.T. Doing It My Way In Texas! :D

Do I need to make another PADI Specialty card? :)

Do I need to make another PADI Specialty card? :)

I didn't think of that angle. I can see the requirements now: Student is required to have gear from as many different brands as possible, in as many color combinations as they can afford. :D Student must show a complete and total disregard for DIR standards and be unable to define GUE. Student can crossover with a DORK diver card from another recognized agency. :rofl3:

I wanted to let everyone know that we now have the Haskel pump working at Oak Hill Scuba. No longer will you have to drain your tanks to get the fill you want. :D We've also made some other modifications to the fill station to provide easier filling.

We have 3 certified gas blenders so that there is always someone here to do Nitrox or Trimix fills during normal business hours. You can also make an appointment for before / after hours fills. :D

I ordered extra cylinders of HE & O2, not knowing if the pump was going to be up and running this weekend. Since we got it working, I've still got plenty of both. I guess you could say I've got a bad case of gas :rofl3:

We also have a tech instructor on staff now. We can certify you all the way up to Normoxic Trimix. I'm ready for my Advanced Nitrox / Deco Procedures class. Call the shop and lets get a group going.

Mack I always thought you were full of GAS......................:rofl3:
Now you admit to it. Great job for the tech group, many thanks.

Shawn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom