Tech Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the info. I will be over just before lunch...

Is it the same Haskel that belong Ryan? If you picked up that Haskel and Matt is now teaching at your shop does that mean Mike is not coming back with his own shop?

thanks

Layne

You are right about the Haskel and Matt. As for Mike, it is up to him, but popular opinion does not see him opening his own place.

Anytime Layne.

As you noticed, I've got plenty of gas on hand, so hurry up with your dive already! :D

Also, for you scientific divers, Layne teaches an awesome archeology class at Aquarena. It is well worth the price of admission.

Layne teaches an awesome archeology class at Aquarena. It is well worth the price of admission.

I took Layne's class and it was incredible. Very detailed, excellent instruction and very hands on. Which I really enjoyed. If you get a chance I highly recommend you take the Underwater Archeology class Layne offers.

Shawn O'Shea

Thanks guys. I have 3 more classes coming up between April and July so check with Aquarena for more info.

Layne

Are you talking a separate u/w arch. class from the Diving for Science diver class???

Thanks guys. I have 3 more classes coming up between April and July so check with Aquarena for more info.

Layne

Aquarena hasn't listed anything yet on their web site for your class.

Are you talking a separate u/w arch. class from the Diving for Science diver class???

Yes sir, seperate from Science Diver certification. Layne can provide the details on what the requirements are. I still have all the great pics Layne took of us doing the drawings, measurement and grid patterns, not to miss the lift bag excersise that I remembered all my knots underwater.

Shawn O'Shea

Aquarena hasn't listed anything yet on their web site for your class.

Not yet, I sent in a couple of weekend dates for each month and am just waiting for them to decide on which dates specifically. Once they do they will post them.

Layne

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom