Tech Diving Limited

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just placed on order for some accessory stuff yesterday. Got it today! Alright, so I only live a few hours away, but talk about service!

Joel, Scott's definitely on the ball!

By the way, what happened to the great deal you used to have on the SPGs? I guess I waited too long.

Bob3:
Chalk me up as yet another satisfied customer, though rumor has it that Joel part times as a pirate in the South China Sea whenever he breaks loose. :D
(just kidding, of course) :wink:

Pirate ? More like Robinhood. And it's not part time!

Glad we can take care of you to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Another purchase shipped lightening fast. Thanks Joel. Also, thanks for the hat. I guess I hit level one in purchases from you. How much do I have to spend to get a free tank? :wink:

I've purchased several items from Joel, including two LP-121's. Joel is straight-up and I like doing business with him. I wish he was in MD though so I could have that kind of guy as my LDS :)

Dive-aholic:
Another purchase shipped lightening fast. Thanks Joel. Also, thanks for the hat. I guess I hit level one in purchases from you. How much do I have to spend to get a free tank? :wink:

Level 1 for a hat ... sounds like an interesting concept. We toss goodies in boxes at random, usually if we dont have to type the shipping info into the UPS system again ! :D

To get a free tank ....... hmmmm probably a $1500 order for non-tanks.

Lemme work on that one.

:D

JDS

cmalinowski:
I've purchased several items from Joel, including two LP-121's. Joel is straight-up and I like doing business with him. I wish he was in MD though so I could have that kind of guy as my LDS :)

Thanks for the kind words. But you folks have got to stop calling it an LDS. Do you call Pizza Hut the LPS ? or the Exxon guy the LGS ?

Be that as it may, other than virtual air fills -- we can get most anything you want right to your doorstep!

Cheers

cmalinowski:

I've never dealt with Joel, but after checking his site and the positive feedback from this board, I just ordered 2 LP Faber 95's for $175 each (with free shipping).....doesnt sound too bad, does it?? Looking forward to recieving the tanks.:14:

modivin:
I've never dealt with Joel, but after checking his site and the positive feedback from this board, I just ordered 2 LP Faber 95's for $175 each (with free shipping).....doesnt sound too bad, does it?? Looking forward to recieving the tanks.:14:

He miss read the web product. The Faber 95s on closeout do NOT have free shipping. Only the Worthington tanks have free shipping.

Cheers

JDS

You are correct JDS. I DID misread the shipping info; still a pretty good close-out price on Fabers (175.00)

Back
Top Bottom