Tech Diving Limited

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW !

Thanks alot guys for all the kind words. Sometimes we get so busy with what we are doing that we forget you folks actually talk about us.

We appreciate the business and the referrals.

A note about tanks and the current blow out sales we are having on Faber LP and HP steel. We are processing orders for about 50-75 tanks a day. It's been HUGE. As such we are just a little behind with getting tanks out the door. So please be patient with us at this time.

Again, thank you for all the kind words and support.

Regards,

Chalk me up as another satisfied TDL customer. TDL is a great place to buy custom hoses.

Mike

Same here. Joel's a good guy. I'm also only about 5 hours from his shop, so I can get over there on occasion. A real LDS, just add the back room (more like warehouse) tech area.

Mark_K'ville:
I ordered my 2 tanks today. Even put in a special request on the valve. I had a few questions, so I called them up and they were very helpfull. Now I just have to wait on the shipping, but for the price of the tanks, they are worth a little wait.

Thanks for your order. We will be caught up with all the orders this week before we head to DEMA.

I was at the California warehouse yesterday afternoon. We still have about 200 cylinders left. So that special sale on Faber tanks is still running. It's on our website under Cylinders and TANK SPECIALS.

Thanks ---

I haven't, but a friend of mine picked up a Faber LP95. I'm thinking about getting one too. Can't beat the price.

Just ordered two HP120's Had a couple of questions for Joel, he was lightning fast with a responce and answered all of my questions... Looking forward to receiving my tanks.. I have placed some orders in the past and the service has been great.... Definately would recomend TDL to anybody...

I ordered 2 LP 95's from Joel a little over a week ago. Called him with a few questions and he was happy to answer them, no attitude that one may expect from someone with his diving experience. I just got the UPS tracking number saying they will show up at my office tomorrow afternoon!!! I would recommend TDL to anyone and everyone.

Bryce

JS1scuba:
Thanks for your order. We will be caught up with all the orders this week before we head to DEMA.

So does this mean that if I have not received any shipping info by the time the show starts, that it will be after you return to the shop?

Also wondering if you send out a tracking number when the product ships? Trying to be patient, :D Thanks.

Mark_K'ville:
So does this mean that if I have not received any shipping info by the time the show starts, that it will be after you return to the shop?

Also wondering if you send out a tracking number when the product ships? Trying to be patient, :D Thanks.

I just received my tanks today, I ordered them over a week ago. I did not receive any shipping info before they were shipped, but no biggie..so it was like Christmas today when they arrived in perfect condition!! Already dropped at the shop for a vis and gas fill.. Thanks Joel..

Chris.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom