Tech BCD bought today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NWCWdiver

Reaction score
hello,

I just bought the tech BCD with the Octo+. My first question is where is the best place to mount the Zeagle dive knife. Second, I would like to install the oct+ myself despite the DO NOT INSTALL YOURSELF on the instruction book. Or would you recommend not installing it myself?

thanks!

Most people that I know either mount the knife on the right shoulder, or zip tie it to the corrugated hose.

If you feel you are able to hook up the Octo+ yourself, go for it. Of course we would prefer that a LDS hooked it up and tested it, but obvioucly we can not force you to do so...

Thanks,

Scott

ok, I understand. is there a Zeagle dealer in the portland OR area?

humm, maybe I will jsut try it myself and see what happens. Keizer is a long way from me.

Just make sure that you put the pin through the cable before you attach it, and don't cut the corrugated hose when you are taking off the inflator...

However, if you think you are in over your head, give me a call at Zeagle and we will get you some help...

Thanks,

Scott

If you don't mind going to Vancouver, try Seven Seas Scuba. John (the manager and tech guy) will be able to fix you up, and I understand they are new Zeagle dealers.

ok, I'll give them a try! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom