Suggestion Tampa bay sub-forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
D

dgiese01

New
Reaction score
Anybody in here live in the Tampa Bay area? I'm new to diving and am looking for a buddy or 5... My only friend who dives lives in GA so we can only dive together a few times a year. I'm getting a little sick of always being at the mercy of dive charters all the time.

I'm not into any specialty or difficult dives yet, I just want to log some nice easy dives for awhile until I get more comfortable and then the real fun can begin!

I am always up for a dive, so if anyone needs someone to dive with and help with gas cost, let me know.

Thanks,
Paul

Tampabay could cover from Naples north to the big bend area. We can call it whatever we want as long as the people get together.

eandiver:
Tampabay could cover from Naples north to the big bend area. We can call it whatever we want as long as the people get together.

Definitely count me in, then.

I would vote for it! And I don't even live there anymore! But I did find it difficult to find the correct thread/ area to write to in order to find some new dive buddies to dive with while I'm in the area in a few days.

May I humbley suggest you possibly divide the state into three distinct diving areas by having a gulf side, an atlantic side and a keys area? Just a thought. I come to Florida as often as possible and to me those are the three distinct diving areas I visit.

Happy diving!

Myra
P.S. Can't wait until Sunday to meet some new people and dive some new sites in the Tampa area! :)

El Orans:
You'll have a stronger case for a subforum if your request is supported by other Tampa Bay area divers.

Allright EL, Andy told us to go the other route! What is up? Help. Please.

I think we will hear from Narcosis on Friday. He is out of town on business right now.

Forecast is not looking splendid thus far. Who knows though its FL :D

eandiver:
Quick, someone post up in the suggestions either supported or non-supported before my reputation is tarnished. Wait a minute.......what reputation?

Exactly! :joke:

Oceandvr & Wstein, not sure where, but a few of us are diving this weekend. If you would like to join us, PM me.

Back
Top Bottom