Suggestion Tampa bay sub-forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
D

dgiese01

New
Reaction score
Anybody in here live in the Tampa Bay area? I'm new to diving and am looking for a buddy or 5... My only friend who dives lives in GA so we can only dive together a few times a year. I'm getting a little sick of always being at the mercy of dive charters all the time.

I'm not into any specialty or difficult dives yet, I just want to log some nice easy dives for awhile until I get more comfortable and then the real fun can begin!

You'll have a stronger case for a subforum if your request is supported by other Tampa Bay area divers.

N@rco$i$:
I just re-posted in the request for a sub-forum thread. Right now it's just missdirected and me asking. If some of the other supporting members posted a request as well we might get a positive answer. here is the thread http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=133028 For non-supporting members maybe one of you could start a post in the site support-suggestions subforum referencing the above post.
It's not really useful to refer to a thread that only a few members can see.

On the way.....they are right behind me......hold on.......hey guys..........where did you go.....OK....here they come.

Quick, someone post up in the suggestions either supported or non-supported before my reputation is tarnished. Wait a minute.......what reputation?

Straggling along...right behind you eandiver... I'm interested in the sub-forum.

Posted a note eandiver. And I would love to join you guys/gals as soon as my schedule permits. I'd really like to go out to the Sheridan again and of course, other sites (orange tug, tanks, etc.).

Hey, I forgot about the Orange Tug. Thats one I haven't made it to yet.

We had better hurry and get in the gulf dives soon. They are predicting a strong hurricane season. Again.

I haven't been to the Orange Tug yet either, but have heard that it's worth seeing. My dive buddy and I would gladly tag along if someone has room for us - we'd chip in for gas and bring some cold beverages for the ride back.

Well, in the world scheme of things, Port Charlotte could be almost considered "Tampa Bay Area", so count my vote. After all, I work for a Tampa Bay company, at their far south outpost. Or...you could call it the South West Florida Sub-Forum. Just a thought

Back
Top Bottom