Tampa Bay Area Divers, Part 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Well how was the dive?????? :D

We met at 8:30 AM
Walter and Rich did single dives

Duncan and I did two tanks (somewhere around 200 minutes for each of us)
---
Vis 8 ft.
Easy to get past the surf
Beautiful for Venice Beach Diving
---
Rich's wife is very nice (how she puts up with Rich... that's another story)
---
This is a quicky post... I need to go visit my grandson on his birthday, ya know

Here is a quick picture of SOME of the teeth I found. You will notice a small Megla in the upper right side... Duncan found two nice Meglas.... Diver in another group found a good 5"er at 20'

I also found what appears to be a petrified bone of some sort
====

Oh, did I forget to mention that we are doing it again on Memorial Day 8:30 AM

Well, at least I will be there with my son. Walter is slated to be there.... not sure about TheCaptain

Are you in?

met up again with cooltech and frogman5 (who very kindly loaned me tanks and lead)
thanks again.also met walter.
after some chit chat and kitting up we entered the water with a bit of messing around with my new float flag set up we descened swam out and almost sraight away i started to find teeth and i just kept picking up teeth.after 100 mins i came up tippped out my haul into back of car .rich want to spend some time with his wife so sat out the seconed dive.after another 80 min dive and another bag of teeth i called it a day.
in total 230 teeth of various sizes with a nice couple of meg teeth,all be it small compared to the huge tooth this other guy found.
i have to go again.....:D

You guys are making me jealous. I'm on call for work, didn't get a single call yesterday so I could have gone an no one would have been the wiser.

Henry Morgan:
The teeth look really cool. That dive is definitely on the to-do list.

Thanks,
We went again this morning.... There were 5 in all

Walter,
Walter's friend (non-scubaboarder...)
Frogman_5
My son (non-scubaboarder...)
& Myself

Everyone had a great time!
===

But... is it Captain Henry Morgan... or.... Sir Henry Morgan?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom