Tampa Bay Area Divers, Part 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

duncan1958:
I also managed to bag a cert as well today my open water scuba instructor you probably had more fun than me though.I personally found the whole exam thing nerve wracking.Cant remember the last time I had a descent nights sleep.

Congratulations!

Now, you can open that Dive Shop of your dreams... Cool ... :14:

Hi Tampa peps come and join the fun .... posted in the central florida market place.
Kim P
:mostlysun

Duncan and Daylonius. Congrats to both of you.
Duncan it doesn't look like I'll be able to join you while you are back in the area.
I enjoyed meeting and diving with you. I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay.

So am I getting this right that no one is diving this weekend :(

Duncan - you are way too far for me - actually you may want to see who is down in the Keys.

Missdirected:
So am I getting this right that no one is diving this weekend :(

Duncan - you are way too far for me - actually you may want to see who is down in the Keys.

I'm up for a dive

CoolTech:
I'm up for a dive

Hrmmmm, lets see about getting something together than!

Frogman - I am guessing the wife doesn't dive :) And I do mean outside of the house! :wink:

Missdirected:

Frogman - I am guessing the wife doesn't dive :) And I do mean outside of the house! :wink:

We better hurry then... the board will be down soon for transfer.... Don't know how much "light duty" it can take over the next two days

Missdirected:

i am in orlando now .have car will travel .want to dive .sunday .

i know you guys have done the tooth diving a number of times, of off venice beach,its a sugestion ,starting point .but i find it addictive ,it gives you something to do other than take photos its fun as is all diving,if the weather turns nasty we can be out the water quickly,it can be done by all levels of diver.and you may find something.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom