Tampa Bay Area Divers, Part 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
We were not attacked. I think they just wanted to play. Food fight! LOL!

If you guys want to dive the Fantastico, we need advanced (in experience, certs don't matter) 6 divers (I'm one, we need 5 more) and I can get us a 3 tank dive out of Fort Myers (what ever site we want to dive) for about $100 each.

When? I am interested. Keep me updated. The only weekend that may be out is the coming one. I may be in WPB meeting Jamdiver.

Missdirected:
When? I am interested. Keep me updated. The only weekend that may be out is the coming one. I may be in WPB meeting Jamdiver.

We'll talk to the Captain when we have the divers lined up and nail down the exact cost (fuel prices are rising) and dates.

We have two, we need 4 more.

Did anyone go out this weekend, I was supposed to but ended up cancelling. Just wondering how everybody else made out...

Walter, I don't know what you consider "Experience", So I don't know if I fall into the caliber of diver needed for the trip, but depending on depth, and the date I may be interested so put me down for "Possibly" 1 or 2 spots

Hey, while were talking about trips...If I can get an entire boat locked up for SB diver's only, anybody think they would be interested in doing a bug hunting trip on July 26th (Wednsday I think). Post or pm me and if we can get 6 people interested I'll get pricing.

AND, if anybody is free this tuesday the 9th I have room for 1 or 2 more for a Veteran's reef trip on my boat......

N@rco$i$:
Walter, I don't know what you consider "Experience", So I don't know if I fall into the caliber of diver needed for the trip, but depending on depth, and the date I may be interested so put me down for "Possibly" 1 or 2 spots

Hey, while were talking about trips...If I can get an entire boat locked up for SB diver's only, anybody think they would be interested in doing a bug hunting trip on July 26th (Wednsday I think). Post or pm me and if we can get 6 people interested I'll get pricing.

I might be interested, where you thinking of going hunting?

Not sure. I've never done it before. I was looking at 2 options.
1.) One of the six has done this before and knows some good spots and can show the rest of us how it's done. With this option we could even take my boat, saving ourselves a few bucks!
2.) we let the Captain pick the spot and Hire the boats DM to give us a tour and show us how it's done.

:butterfly Yes ... that was an exciting dive ... one I hope to never encounter.
Kim P

CoolTech:
Read this thread....

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=139959

Happened last Saturday April 29, 2006

Walter did a good job of reporting our incident.... remember, between 3 divers on this dive, we have more than 2500 dives between us. Only one had never seen a shark. And, none of us has ever come up against sharks so aggressive

Ok … do you guys work? Tuesday OMG I wanna dive during the week … my boss has other plans for me I guess.
Kim P
:daisysmil

N@rco$i$:

AND, if anybody is free this tuesday the 9th I have room for 1 or 2 more for a Veteran's reef trip on my boat......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom