Tallahassee invades South Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jviehe

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Tallahassee Scuba Club is heading down to Pompano next weekend, leaving Friday, March 10, and diving on Saturday and Sunday, then heading home. We are signed up with South FLorida Diving Headquarters. I hope some of you can join us for diving or whateva.

Sounds like I hear the faint cries of Party at Jenny's place!!!!!!!

LOL! Of course more the merrier! Anybody wanna do a beach dive?

Well, we're booked on the boat right now, so if anyone wants to join us on the boat, call em up, let me know if youre coming. Maybe we can have a social on saturday night at some bar/restaurant, meet some SB people. IF you really do throw a party, let me know.

BEACH DIVE! BEACH DIVE! Name the time and place.
Otherwise - morning dives or afternoon with South Florida Diving HQ??
And I have two glistening steel additions to my collection of scuba paraphanelia that are just aching to be broken in!

Hey ya'll the weekend is almost here, what's the deal? Anybody want to get together for dinner or something?

Sounds like beach diving is out for this group, although I still might try to get out with some others. Blondey, ya wanna get together for a dive?

If conditions permit I am always up for a beach dive. The wallet is not looking very fat right now so a boat dive is not for me this weekend. Let me know the tentative plans.

Are the Tallahassee Scuba Club still up for a social?

I havnt really talked to them about it, but we'll be out having dinner and such while we're in town if you want to meet us somewhere. Im heading down tommorrow and will be in FTL area from friday night to sunday night, and diving all day. Not sure if I can get a beach dive in though. If you want, PM me your name and phone, and I can call you once we figure out whats going on.

PM Being sent now...

Diving this weekend? Arrghhh I'm working.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom