Tall people problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Djw172

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Being 6'8" (2.03cm) I have a hard time trying to find things that fit me looking for undergarments for my dry suit that are tall and warm

I'm a bit shorter then you are, but with the same problem.

For drysuit and undergarment, I had one made to size (Otter).

For wet suit; I have separate shorts and lavacore + hooded vest. That way they can overlap a bit. Normal suits are indeed, either (way) too wide, or (way) too short.

I am 6’7” (and 3/4”) I have been using off the rack under garments because I don’t really care about perfect fit. It helps that I am only around 240 lbs. if I had a lot of extra girth, getting a fit would be a lot harder. I started buying Henderson wetsuits because they get up to some pretty insane sizes. The one I have has plenty of extra length in the arms and legs. I think it was a 2XL2T or something weird. I only found out the size existed because the LDS told me it existed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom