Taking a dip at TL 9/26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eeg0323:
Catch the group sometime in the future - but I will will be thinking about the cool clear water of TL while basking in the sun in the Caribbean - LOL. :D

PPPbbbbtttthhhhh! :ignore: :1poke: :D

hey what can I say. Next may when you are getting ready to go to CoCo view, maybe I will

PPPbbbbtttthhhhh!

you.

BTW did you dive at TL yesterday? Was the vis still terrible. See you at the BAD meeting Wednesday night

OK...fair enough! No, we didn't even go out yesterday. The viz hasn't changed in over 3 weeks and we didn't feel like another braile dive....or 3!

See ya Wed.

eeg0323- no we didn't make it out their. Wife woke up not feeling right so we decided to stay home and not risk anything. We have a trip to roatan in 13 days and at this point were very carefull. The vis was also in the decision. We would like to know how the cruise ship turns out, we have thought about it but we keep deciding to stay at one place and dive more. But I like the idea of diving different places.

Where ya goin', Tony, huh? At least let us dream...

Cozumel...his home away from home!

Ya'll have a great dive, Dive Bud!

Hi Dee, TLC, Doug and everyone else. I have been
thinking of you guys a lot! I wanted to drop by
Twin Lakes on Saturday but didn't know if anyone
was there. When are you all going to be there again.
During the week I am just minutes away on
my way home. Would really and truly like to stop
by. Hope every one is doing well.

Tina

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom