Take a look at DUI's Website...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats on the blurb Mike.

If I submitted a picture of me in my DUI suit they would laugh so hard at Northern Californian's and think we were all crazy...plus cheap! Oh well my $400 CF200 with 400 gram undies (Made in 1995 for the military EOD and sold to me as new old stock) has served me faithfully for a couple hundred dives, but it is coming up on retirement. Gotta patch where the outer neoprene layer has worn thru in another spot.

Congratulations, Mike.

I still can't understand why Susan hasn't put me up on the DUI website. Oh, wait, that's right... Dick Long noticed I wore a wetsuit even during winter (although his wonderful wife Bonita thought "Dive Dry with Dr. Bill" meant I was a local DUI distributor when they visited the island a while back)! Can't let that cat out of the bag. Tee hee.

Congrats, Mike.

I keep saving for one, but then I keep spending the money I saved on warm water trips... I'm such a :lotsalove: sometimes...

woo hooo congrats, I think . . . :)
What's with all the Kim Jung Il avatars?

Congrats, Mike.

I keep saving for one, but then I keep spending the money I saved on warm water trips... I'm such a :lotsalove: sometimes...

What's with all the Kim Jung Il avatars?

I have only had ONE Kim AV today :D

BTW Nice picture Mike, My SS Snap is closer to my reg though, how far down your hose is your SS snap?

I have only had ONE Kim AV today :D

BTW Nice picture Mike, My SS Snap is closer to my reg though, how far down your hose is your SS snap?

I keep my bolt snap set back just far enough that I can put my reg into my mouth with it still clipped off. Mike's is about in the same place, maybe a tad longer. I wouldn't want my clipped off reg dragging on the ground when the tank is upright either.

My SS bolt snap when attached to my D-ring can be placed in my mouth to breathe comfortably... From that pic it's kind of hard to see because I removed the 7 ft hose from it's standard location when the pic was taken...

Also I like how my bungie rest, not too close to my chin but also not too far down that it hits my drysuit inflation...

Jim,

Thanks for the congrats, that means a lot to me because I look up to you and Ron. As I told Ron, you and him are one of the reasons I went dry and have a BP/W.

You guys motivated me about safety on our coast, the day you both showed me your BP/W's at Break Water.

I got tired of never seeing Monterey or Carmel appear on the DUI website for DOG of the week. You always had the quarry divers submitting and winning. I wanted to represent us, and we finally won!!

I really think you, Ron and Kathy should pose as a threesome, Kathy in the middle and you and Ron on the sides.

You guys could come up with an awesome slogan of the power behind a love story that would make DUI say, 'WOW THAT IS THE BEST LOVE STORY WE HAVE EVER PLACED ON OUR BOARD'.

I know you guys can do it, you guys have so many storys and are such ambitious divers, some of the best divers that I know.

Can't wait to see you guys again, and that is coming up really quick with our MAG on the boat this Saturday... :D

Thank you for the Kind word's/Post Mike.

I am proud of you for your great achievement in diving!

Thanks for the explanation, always interesting to see gear configurations that are so similiar, yet so different if that makes sense.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back
Top Bottom