T2T forum entrance requirements change

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At least for the NFL guys, we know (or know of) most everyone on here, and have a rough idea of what they're up to. Not sure how it works in other areas of the world tho.

The numbnuts reveal themselves fairly fast anyway. SPG "has to be" on the right anyone??

Any way we could have a n00bie tech section, where those with legit questions can ask and replies can only come from people with some verified experience?

How about we (the t2t members) start to invite people in the tech public forum here because we see a quality of posts/questions? Provided they meet the final qualification issue (i say a tech card, Jim pointed out deco/apprentice type level, I'm OK with that)

Any way we could have a n00bie tech section, where those with legit questions can ask and replies can only come from people with some verified experience?

How many tech sections does a place like Scubaboard need?

It would only be one if BS strokery could just be called out like it was on TDS 4 or 5 yrs ago.

Need? Probably none. But since we've got 'em, why not make the most of it by using them?

It would only be one if BS strokery could just be called out like it was on TDS 4 or 5 yrs ago.

That's why we have T2T.

That's why we have T2T.

Yeah but your entry requirements are so tight we don't get much in here.

I have called some T2T members on BS in the past (in other forums) and funny thing is they don't post here or on TDS much because it seems these venues are not friendly enough for their strokery. "Authoritative" answers that are completely contradicted by both science and experience are my biggest beef.

I am fine with naive or noob questions. I have plenty about places and things with which I have little or no experience too. Hence the reason I am ok with AN/DP and Intro certs etc.

The other older forums should just be deleted IMO. They only serve as a platform for the ignorant to speak to the uninformed.

The other older forums should just be deleted IMO. They only serve as a platform for the ignorant to speak to the uninformed.

:rofl3:

+1 on that!!

any chance of asking agnes m to post some bits about the connection of baptizing & peacock? or asking jill h or jim w or some others to 'guest post' some stuff to ask about & comment on? that would stir some **** in a positive-ish way. because i'm sure it would degenerate. it's what we do. but it would be fun!

i'm sure it would degenerate. it's what we do. but it would be fun!

HAHA----:sinq:

then they're not paying good attention!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom