Swampers DIVE CAMP Weekend anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Updated Roll call for the Texas Swamp Divers:

theValkry
Carrielsal
LakeTravisScuba
BOgrady
Cruiser
psiborg1812
TexDiveGuy
TwoBitTxn
Guba
Christian Divers of Texas
MackDiver
PearllDiver07
DeadlyRisk
Atlas750
ScubaShawn123
OldSchool

Special notes:

TexDiveGuy will show up on Sunday

:popcorn:

Its almost March and more rain Monday in Austin area.

Robert is willing to run night charters Fri and/or Sat night in addition to the normal day charters. Here's a list of all charters available the weekend of the campout. The two tank charters are $40. The night charters will be one tank at $25. If interested, please submit a reservation online at Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba, EXCEPT for Sat afternoon. If you are interested in the Sat afternoon charter, you will need to make your reservation with Tom's Scuba, http://www.tomsscuba.com/.

Fri 8pm - 1 tank night dive
Sat 8am and 1pm - 2 tank dive
Sat 8pm - 1 tank night dive
Sun 8am and 1pm - 2 tank dive

I'm going to make an effort to come out Saturday or Sunday to meet up with some of you good people that I only know online and reacquaint myself with the lake.

Don't worry, if I can't make it I'll cover for you so you can go. :wink:

Now THAT'S a quality co-worker!!!:cheers:

Could anyone who is thinking about coming and bringing their kids please PM me with ages and favorite activities? My kids just want to torch marshmallows.

Now THAT'S a quality co-worker!!!:cheers:

His employer would just have to know that it would be approximately a six hour drive time, and I have no idea what kind of work he does...but hey, I can just wing it! :D

PeppermintPaddi- If I am able to make it I would probably be bringing a 10 year old boy and 8 year old girl. They enjoy playing on playgrounds or sports like most kids (football, basketball, soccer, etc). Both would be interested in burning some marshmallows, I'm sure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom