Suunto Vyper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In the very unlikely event that it needs warranty service, you'll have to send it to LP instead of sending it to your authorized suunto dealer. That's all there is. I'm assuming the warranty is standard 12 months so after a year it's all completely moot.

That said, looking at LP product page I see it has no mention of any warranty anywhere. Bad LesiurePro, no cookie. I wouldn't buy it without first getting LP to spell out warranty terms.

This thread is relevant to your concerns

Buying From Leisure Pro

Thanks for the heads up on the new lower price. I just purchased one. I have been very happy with the more basic gecko and zoop and for $150 with the backlight it is too good a price to pass up. Happy diving.

I buy from two local dealers regularly, and still plan to spend more before Jan 1, but this deal meant I could get both my daughter and I computers instead of just one for her.
The deal still adds to shopping cart at 10:30 even though it says expired, so maybe it was extended.

Last edited:
buy them....I've retracted my comment earlier in this thread after online chatting with a LeisurePro rep. tonight.

Here's the part where the change is explained:

Capture2.JPG

Since
the Huish distributor change, LP is now a licensed dealer so you get a full warranty. The confusion is that their store is in Manhattan but their warehouse is in New Jersey. If you go onto the Sunnto Dealer Locator and type in 07206 - you'll get this:

lp.JPG

Last edited:
Well I promise I will contact Leisure Pro not Suunto if I have a problem.. Don't want to
:banghead:

Thanks for the correction though..

Back
Top Bottom