Suunto D9 Strap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The D9 is coming out with a Titanium strap in the first qyarter of 2007, check out the suunto website to see it!!

I'm thinking of getting a Vyper2 to displace my D9. It solves the one complaint I had about the D9: display and button size.

Thanks. I check out the titanium strap. However, I don't get any point for the diving. The titanium strap doesn't provide the extended length for the cold water divers. I am buying D9 for the diving, not for the showing up.. :wink:

BTW, the extended strap costs about $37.....LOL~~~

D9_both_med_2f461.jpg

yea it just looks so cool really lol i bought a D9 at the start of summer and i think its great! im sure you'll like yours when you buy it! Luckily i only dive in the caribbean so i dont need the extended strap :)

Sledge:
I'm thinking of getting a Vyper2 to displace my D9. It solves the one complaint I had about the D9: display and button size.

The Vyper2 has basically the same innards as the D6 (digi compass, two gas mix, deep stops, etc), so you will lose out on the air-integration and the third gas mix that you currently have with your D9.

Mark

Hmmm... I thought the Vyper2 had a wireless pressure sensor. I'll go check on that.

Nope... They don't want to mix the product line.... :wink:

Sorry for the double post.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom